Sign me Up for Patient Portal
He aha te mea whakatapoto tūroro?
- You will need a valid email address that is the same as the one we have for you on our records.
- You will need to be an Enrolled patient
- Your Mobile or Landline will need to match with the one we have for you on our records
Unsure? Please call 075730660 to check your details
What is Patient Portal
A Patient Portal is a secure online access point that provides you with a number of convenient features such as:
- Appointment booking
- Repeat Prescriptions
- View your clinical summary (Coming Soon)
- Update your personal demographic information
- Check on the status of specialist referrals (Coming Soon)
You can access the portal on devices such as laptops, personal computers, tablets or smartphones. If you have access to the internet you can access the portal anywhere in NZ, anytime, through the web browser, but be sure you are on a secure connection. Below is a video guide on how to use Patient Portal
Privacy Statement, Terms and Conditions
By agreeing to register for in the NKF Patient Portal, you will obtain 24 online access to book your own appointments and request repeat prescriptions. In the future it will be possible for you to also access your own health information. This will bring many benefits for you. There are, however, some things you need to be aware of:
1. IT Security
The Patient Portal software incorporates current best practice for IT security in order to protect your personal and health information from unauthorised disclosure. Ngā Kākano also has IT security policies and procedures in place to safeguard your information.
2. Your responsibility
Your Patient Portal cannot be accessed by any other person unless they have your username and password. You should guard against unauthorised disclosure of your information by:
· Ensuring your chosen Password is robust and kept safe and secret.
· Logging off at the end of each Patient Portal session.
· Using a lock screen on your access computer/device (in case your online session is interrupted).
· Using anti-spyware and virus protection software.
· Having a network firewall on your access computer/device.
· Only printing from your Patient Portal in a secure environment.
3. Cancelling your patient portal account
If you don’t find Patient Portal useful, you can close your account at any time by emailing to us at email@example.com or calling us on 07 573-0660.