NEW PATIENT ENROLMENTS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
Due to capacity issues and in preparation for further Government announcements as from tomorrow morning Friday 14 August 2020, Nga Kakano Foundation Family Health (NKFFH) Practice will not be accepting new enrolments. The Practice Register will remain closed until further notice.
• Medical and nursing consultations for any
• Total whānau care
• Assessment and treatment for minor
• Regular recall for breast examinations,
cervical smears, diabetes checks and
• Women’s and Men’s health
• Pregnancy tests and first trimester
• Contraceptive advice, sexually transmitted
disease screening and treatment
• 6 week newborn pepī check
• Feelings of depression and/or anxiety
• Smoking cessation support
• Insurance medical assessments
• Driver’s license medical.