At Ngā Kākano Family Health Services, your health and the wellbeing of your whānau is our top priority.
Our GP service provides the highest standards of health care at an affordable price. This is reflected in our Cornerstone Accreditation awarded by the RNZCGP.
Enrolment is easy. It's free and benefits you and your whānau with cheaper visits and prescription charges. It’s also free for enrolled tamariki (children), aged 14 years and under, and enrolled Community Service Card Holders to see the doctor.
Ngā Kākano’s Health Information Privacy Statement is downloadable for your information.
• Medical and nursing consultations for any
• Total whānau care
• Assessment and treatment for minor
• Regular recall for breast examinations,
cervical smears, diabetes checks and
• Women’s and Men’s health
• Pregnancy tests and first trimester
• Contraceptive advice, sexually transmitted
disease screening and treatment
• 6 week newborn pepī check
• Feelings of depression and/or anxiety
• Smoking cessation support
• Insurance medical assessments
• Driver’s license medical.